Student Enrollment Checklist
Step One – Pre Enrollment
- Complete M-DCPS Workforce Development Education DATA INPUT FORM along with the Florida Residency Affidavit.
- Meet with a counselor.
Step Two – Apply for Financial Assistance
- Financial Assistance available to those who qualify.
Step Two – Assessment Testing
- All students must complete the TABE Test prior to enrollment. TABE Test scores are valid for two years.
- Test Length is 3 hours.
- Bring a photo ID. Students testing should arrive no later than 5:00 PM.
Step Four – Registration
Congratulations! You are now ready to register!
- Bring completed Enrollment Packet to Registration.
- Acceptable forms of payment are as follows: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Credit Card ONLY (NO DEBIT), money order and/or cashier’s check.